The Tamar Valley
TAMAR VALLEY TOP TEN
- Plenty of space to release your inner Poldark at World Heritage mining sites.
- Admire Isambard Kingdom Brunelís railway bridge at Saltash.
- Step back in time at the National Trustís Cotehele estate.
- Admire the murals in Callington town centre.
- Pretend youíre a world class golfer at St Mellion.
- Cross the border at Gunnislake into Devon.
- Explore Kit Hill with its far reaching views and industrial heritage.
- Catch the Tamar Valley Line up to Calstock and explore its riverside pubs and shops.
- Walk or cycle the Tamar Trails.
- Cruise the Tamar on a boat trip up past Cargreen, Pentille and Halton Quay.