LOOE TOP TEN
- East and West Looe are one town divided by the river and joined by a bridge.
- East Looe has a safe sandy beach.
- Hannafore is the coastal area of West Looe and is great for exploring rockpools.
- Looe Island is a nature reserve that can be visited by boat.
- Looe museum is haunted.
- The Looe Valley Line is one of the most scenic railways in England.
- One of the favourite pastimes of holiday makers is crabbing off the quayside
- The Looe Music Festival takes place each September.
- There is a statue to Nelson the Seal on the riverside.
- The walk along the South West Coast Path between Looe and Polperro.