LISKEARD TOP TEN
- The 16th Century Stuart House, home to arts and crafts.
- Pedestrianised streets with a variety of independent shops.
- St Martinís Church, 2nd largest in Cornwall.
- Swim and keep fit at Lux Park Leisure Centre.
- Ancient Stannary town, financial centre for the nearby mining area.
- Go GoKarting at nearby Menhehiot.
- Visit Liskeard Museum and town information centre.
- Drive through the lanes to St Keyne Well, a magnet for newlyweds.
- Take a train to Coombe Junction, possibly the least visited station in the UK.
- Catch an event at the Liskerrett Community Centre.