BODMIN MOOR TOP TEN
- Discover Trethevy Quoit, one of the oldest man-made structures in Cornwall.
- Take a walk beside the Fowey River at the picturesque Golitha Falls.
- Watch a Shakespeare play at Sterts Theatre.
- Explore the World Heritage mining area at Minions.
- Cycle the Caradon Trail from Liskeard.
- Go underground in a slate cavern.
- Visit St Neot Church with its medieval stained glass windows.
- View the natural wonder that is the Cheesewring.
- Drive to lonely Dozmary Pool and discover its legends.
- Go in search of Jamaica Inn or the ghosts of Poldark.